Low Graphics Version     
How Do I...VisitingLivingWorkingDepartmentsCalendarsServices
Homepage > Departments > City Clerk > FAQE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Online Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where can I register to vote?

A. Forms are available at the City Clerk's Office, Post Office, Library, or Chamber of Commerce. In addition, the form is available online at the Los Angeles County Registrar's website at www.lavote.net

Q. Who are the City of El Segundo's Elected Officials?

A. For information on City of El Segundo Elected Officials, please click here.

Q. When and where does the City Council have its meetings?

A. First and third Tuesday of each month in the City Hall Council Chambers, 350 Main Street. Open session begins at 7:00 p.m.

Q. How do I file a claim against the City, and where do I get the form?

A. Claim forms are available in the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 350 Main Street (or electronically under Available Documents & Forms). Completed forms are submitted at the same location.

Q. Where do I go to file a claim that is not against the City?

A. County Courthouse, located at One Regent Street, Inglewood, CA 90301 (two blocks north of Manchester, one block west of La Brea). Phone number (310) 419-5132.

Q. Who are the individuals on the City's Commissions, Boards and Committees?

A. Contact the City Council's Office at (310) 524-2302 for the most up-to-date list. Anyone interested in serving on any of the City's Commissions, Boards or Committees can contact the City Manager's Office. You may also pick up an application at City Hall in the City Council Office (or electronically under Departments › Elected Officials › CCB - Application Form). Completed forms are submitted to the City Council Office.

Q. How do I get in contact with the City Council?

A. Because the City Council Members have part-time positions, messages for them can be left with the City Manger's Office.

Q. How do I get an item on the City Council agenda?

A. Contact the City Clerk's Office, at (310) 524-2307.

Q. How can I receive subscriptions to the City Council agendas and minutes?

A. Contact the City Clerk's Office at (310) 524-2307. Agendas and/or minutes are also available at no charge via email. Please send your request to mshilling@elsegundo.org and they are  available on our website under Homepage › Links › Agendas & Minutes.

Q. When are the City of El Segundo's elections held?

A. The first Tuesday in April of even-numbered years.

Ask a question not found here.

Ask a question

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 City of El Segundo, 350 Main Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 · 310-524-2300 | Website Privacy Policy. Powered by