Low Graphics Version     
How Do I...VisitingLivingWorkingDepartmentsCalendarsServices
Homepage > Living in El Segundo > PetsE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Online Services


All dogs, ages four months and older, must be licensed in the City of El Segundo.

Please find below the link to the online dog license application.  You can either bring this form with you to the police station or you can mail it in along with the proper licensing fee to the El Segundo Police Department, attn: Animal Control Division, 348 Main Street, El Segundo, California 90245

Pet License Application 

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 City of El Segundo, 350 Main Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 · 310-524-2300 | Website Privacy Policy. Powered by